This qualification is designed to meet the needs of concreters working in concreting operations on residential and commercial projects.
The qualification has core unit of competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as a specialist field of work. The construction industry strongly affirms that training and assessment leading to recognition of skills must be undertaken in a real or very closely simulated workplace environment and this qualification requires all units of competency to be delivered in this context. Completion of the general induction training program specified by the National Code of Practice for Induction Training for Construction Work (ASCC 2007) is required before entering a construction work site. Achievement of unit CPCCOHS1001A covers this requirement.
- CPCCCA2003A Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCCM1012A Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2006B Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCCO2021A Handle concreting materials
- CPCCCO2022A Use and maintain concreting plant, tools and equipment
- CPCCCO3041A Place concrete
- CPCCCO3042A Finish concrete
- CPCCCO3043A Cure concrete
- CPCCOHS2001A Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCSF2004A Place and fix reinforcement materials
- CPCCCO3035A Assess and specify concrete supply requirements
- CPCCCO3036A Plan concrete work and brief team
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- CPCCCO3046A Repair and rectify concrete
- CPCCCO3047A Cut and core concrete
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
Please contact Admin Staff for more information at 1300 GO SITS (1300 467 487).